Simplified Directions Handout
1. Use 1 sheet of paper and the tape to make your boat.
2. Your boat must:
- be made only from 1 sheet of paper ;
- fit inside the testing container;
- hold as many pennies as possible;
3. Show your boat to the class and tell the class:
You may not test any part of your boat in the water.
- the name of your boat;
- how you designed it;
- how many pennies you think it will hold
The teacher will see which boat floats and holds the most pennies. The
winning boat will hold the most pennies and still float.